By accessing and purchasing the programs with DBMCI||egurukul, you confirm that you agree with the bound by the terms and condition outlined below. These terms apply to the entire website and any email or other type of communication between you and DBMCI.
- The given curriculum is designed by Our academic experts keeping in mind the best-case scenario to complete the subjects in their given time and duration.
- DBMCI holds the right to change the faculty, time, and day of the class without prior notice.
DBMCI LIVE App:
- Please refer to the T&C at https://www.dbmci.com/privacy-policy.
- The student must have a smartphone with stable internet connection (50 -60 mbps).
- DBMCI does not hold any responsibility of student missing any class due to internet failure.
- Please read refer to T&C at https://www.egurukulapp.com/privacy-and-policy.
- Any misuse of videos or attempt to record the videos, if anyone found guilty of misusing the app/website, there shall be a penalty of up to Rs.1 crore.
Q-Bank and Tests:
- DBMCI has made its Q-Bank and test based on MCI approved textbooks.
- Student should communicate with the Batch Buddy at the given official time (10:00 AM – 7:00 PM.)
- Batch Buddy shall not be replying on calls or texts before 10:00 AM and after 7:00 PM.
- Any derogatory or sexual comment, text, or harassment, if found, shall result in lodging of FIR against the student.
- The student should allow a reply period of 4-6 working hours to the batch Buddy.
- Study material shall be delivery within 8 – 10 working days from the date of placement of the order.
- In case the student provides a wrong/incorrect address for delivery of products like books and notes, the charges for return of the packet and re dispatchment to the correct address shall be borne by the student.
- In case Delivery services are not available for the location mentioned by the student then the student will have to make the arrangement for pickup from last delivery point.
- If the student provides the wrong or incomplete address, the institute shall not be responsible for wrong delivery.
- DBMCI has a resolute team for solving doubts of students although our reference is always from textbooks, your notes may not match exactly.
Admission || Payment || Cancelation:
- Student must have an ERP generated receipt to be enrolled in courses of DBMCI.
- Fees once paid is non-refundable & non transferrable.
- Down gradation of any course is not permitted.
- Student must provide all the details correctly during the enrollment process. In case any false/ incorrect information is given, DBMCI does not hold any responsibility for no allotment of batch, incorrect/late delivery of books/notes.
- Student should notify through email at firstname.lastname@example.org in case of cancellation of the enrollment.
- All dues and installments should be paid by the due date. If not paid within 7 days, DBMCI shall cancel the enrollment and the student, and shall re-enroll in that batch as a fresh student if He/she wants to continue the program. Payment failure penalty shall be as mentioned below:
- 1 day penalty period-Rs. 500/-
- 7 days penalty period- Rs. 2000/-
- 10 days or more- registration cancelled
- If there is Unauthorized/Commercial use of the registered number on which courses assigned, without any notice, there shall be strict action against the student.
- Students are not allowed to share the device or content with any other student.
- Promoting or putting ads of any kind or any social media platform of DBMCI is not permitted.
- Any form of harassment of fellow Batch Buddy or company employees is not permitted.
- Usage of offensive or unacceptable language in any form on any social media platform is not permitted.
- It is not permitted to take screenshots of the notes on the DBMCI live/eGurukul app and use them for commercial gain.
- Login on multiple devices is not permitted.
Kindly go through the following terms, in case of any dispute, the decision by DBMCI Pvt. Ltd management is final and binding