Visual Image Based Education (VIBE) Focusing NEET PG
DBMCI is proudly announcing Visual Image Based Education 2018 for NEET PG in Delhi center and all over India Via Satellite. This session was very much appreciated by all last year's rankers in NEET PG & AIIMS. The session has been specially designated under the guidance of Dr Bhatia, Dr Thameem, Dr Rajat and other DBMCI top most faculty.
The growing importance of images in the exam can be clearly seen in the before held exams, with up to 40% exam being completely image based.
Having an image as the question has its own advantages and disadvantages.
- The advantage is that a person's picture-based memory is stronger than word based, so if you have seen an image before, it stays in a corner of your mind and clicks at exactly the right time when it's needed and can help you save the day.
- The second advantage, it helps you save time, you see an image, either you know it or you don't, so you don't waste time conceptualising an answer
In both scenarios, you are saving up to 2-3 minutes, which in a time-bound exam is very precious.
DBMCI teaching is always based on latest exam pattern & all the faculty members are contributing for the same to make you prepared for NEET-PG & other Medical PG Entrance Exams, thoroughly. Don't miss this opportunity, this session will be only available once a year focusing NEET-PG to give you that extra EDGE over other PG Aspirants.
Our faculties are going to take you for a tour in the world of images, giving you a detail about everything, telling you what the examiner has in mind and clearing yours doubts there and then.
In simple words, VIBE is going to save your day.
A visual question treats which enable the students to learn more about the latest visual questions and patterns for AIIMS-PG/ NEET-PG/ PGI. It will enhance your ability to manage time and attempt image-based question swiftly. Session by premier faculties of DBMCI who have immense practicing and teaching experience. Faculties will be contributing for your benefit.
- The Session to be held live in Delhi & all over India ( via Satellite)
- All Subjects will be covered by our premium faculties.
- High-quality colored booklets provided to the students.
- Free Image-based test will be conducted on DBMCI APP.
- GCLT (Grand Computer Live Test) Will be conducted, in with the same exam atmosphere.
- Predict your NEET PG a session where the faculty will discuss what new topics can be asked in the NEET PG exam, with latest updates of every subject.
Predict most expected topics for NEET PG.
- A session where the faculty will discuss what new topics can be asked in the NEET PG exam, with latest updates of every subject.
- Our top faculties have brainstormed for days to predict what can happen in this NEET PG exam.
- The program will make a strong part of subjects even more stronger.
- It will provide a better opportunity for students to focus on their weak side.
- During Program almost all types of expected questions will be discussed to prepare for NEET PG.
- A 200 only image question to test your Image-based knowledge.
- Image-based test will be conducted on DBMCI APP.
- Test what you have learned in a Real Exam stimulated the environment in a computer lab, with the same software used in the NEET PG exam and a competition within 30,000 students.
WHY TO CHOOSE DBMCI VIBE
- The program carries the objective to strengthen and mold the abilities of students in a prominent way.
- Moreover, it will make students familiar with the latest format of questions that can be asked in NEET-PG exams.
- Now it has been observed that time management is existing as big issue among the students. Hence, on the basis of VIBE they will be able to develop the art of time management and also solve the questions relating to images in a quick and easy way.
- In the process of VIBE all kind of tricks and methods will be explained to enable the students to judge the questions in a perfect way associated with particular images.
Sound too Good to be true, right!
Well, it's happening!
VIBE + Predict your NEET PG + Colored Booklet + Image Based Test + GCLT (Grand Computer Live Test)
For Non-DBMINDs -
Rs 5000/- (Inc.GST)
For DBMINDs (2018 Classroom Students) -
Rs 1000/- (Inc.GST)
- Registration Open
- Image Based Discussion10th to 14th September
- Image Based Test20th September
- Grand Computer Live Test (GCLT) 07th October
- Last date of registration 05th September
Payment Criteria for Vibe NEET PG
- VIBE + Predict your NEET PG + Colored Booklet + Image Based Test + GCLT (Grand Computer Live Test )
- For Non-DBMINDs - Rs 5000/- (Inc.GST)
- For Online Test Series Students, Postal Course Students and DBMCI Ex-Students - Rs 2500/- (Inc.GST)
- For DBMINDs (2018 Classroom Students) - Rs 1000/- (Inc.GST)