Test & Discussion (Specially For Delhi College)
DURATION: 8 Months (Jan to Aug).
Classes 3 Days a Week: Tues, Wed & Thurs (All Day Same Class)
Test Timings: 3:30PM–4:30PM; Discussion 4:30PM – 9:30PM.
Batch Starting Months
10th Jan, 11th Jan, 12th Jan 2017
NEET pattern is kept in mind while preparing our students so as to Prepare them for the Final Day
- All NEW QUESTIONS on NEET PATTERN.
- All 19 Subjects Covered.
- 35 Subject Wise Test.
- All Major Subjects will have 2 - 3 Papers.
- Result analysis done by method as used by Prometric.
Classes are by Expert Faculties having Vast experience of PG Coaching
Tests (Online & Offline)
Online/ Offline Grand Test & Subject Wise Test Series with ALL INDIA RANKING amongst 30000 students.
- Smart Book (Complete Study Material).
Easily Accessible Via Smartphone, Laptop, and Tablet.
- Membership of DBMCI Premier Group (Facebook Discussion Doubt Clearing Platform)
- Whatsapp Group for Discussion & Query Solving.
- VIBE to cover all Image Based Questions asked in NEET
- Computer Live Test (NEET Mock)