Dr Bhatia Medical Coaching Institute No. 1 PG Medical Coaching Institute of India
011 - 49495959 / Visit: www.dbmci.com
Head Office: 1/11, 2nd Floor, East Patel Nagar, Opp. Metro Pillar No. 175,
Print / Download Your Admit Card
- Candidates must Report as indicated and No candidate shall be permitted to enter after the Entry Closure Time.
- No candidate shall be permitted to leave the Examination Hall before the end of the examination.
- Check the particulars printed in the Admit Card. Discrepancies if any should be communicated to the Centre coordinator (Examinations) well in advance to avoid cancellation of candidature.
- Visit and familiarize with the location of the Examination Centre. Make all necessary arrangements including leaving early so as to reach the Examination Centre at the Reporting Time indicated
- Make sure you bring only the following. These are mandatory for entry into Examination Centre:
- Printed Copy of Admit Card to be submitted at the end of the examination.
- No person shall be allowed to enter the Examination Centre after the Entry Closing Time. It is responsibility of the candidate to reach early to avoid refusal of entry.
- The following items are strictly prohibited: All Electronic items including Mobile Phones, Pagers, Calculators etc Any item capable of transmitting or receiving information including Bluetooth Devices, Pen drives etc Wrist watches, clocks, etc. of any kind Ornaments, Wrist bands, Goggles, Headgears, Scarfs, Jackets, etc Pen, Pencil, Paper (other than the Admit Card, Photo ID and Photograph as mentioned), calculators, bags, bottles etc.
Copying of questions. Talking, canvassing, unruly or any behavior capable of disturbing or disrupting the examination
Failure to comply with any of the above will be considered as use of unfair means and appropriate disciplinary action will be taken.
- ANY KIND OF ORNAMENTS, MOBILE PHONES, WRIST WATCHES ETC. WILL NOT BE PERMITTED IN THE EXAM HALL
- Candidates are forewarned that facilities for safekeeping of valuables may not be available at every centre and hence they should come prepared accordingly
- This Admit Card is Provisional. Right of Admission into the Examination Centre is subject to fulfilment of deficiencies, if any, reporting on time, production of valid identity card, necessary identity proofs, photograph as required and completion of necessary formalities. If ineligibility is detected at any stage the candidature is liable to be cancelled All candidates will be subject to frisking, biometric capture, electronic surveillance and necessary identification procedures. Candidates are required to cooperate with authorities during this procedure.