PGIMER 2017 Application Form: The application form of PGIMER 2017 July session for MD/MS course was available from March 17 to April 17, 2017. PGIMER Application form 2017 was available in the online mode only. The candidates who successfully registered for PGIMER 2017 July session will be issued PGIMER 2017 admit card. PGIMER 2017 July session exam is scheduled to be conducted on May 14, 2017. For the complete details on PGIMER 2017 July session and its upcoming schedule, read the article below.
PGIMER 2017 Application Form – Important Dates
|Opening of online application Form||March 17, 2017|
|Last date to submit the application Form||April 17, 2017|
What to Keep Ready before filling the PGIMER 2017 Application Form:
Candidates applying for PGIMER 2017 have to keep certain documents ready before filling up the application form. The following documents are to be kept ready by the candidates before they start filling up the application:
- Internship Certificate
- Category (OBC/SC/ST/RA) Certificate (If applicable)
- No Objection Certificate (If applicable)
In case of any discrepancy between actual appearance during examination and photograph in the application form, the candidate will be liable for rejection.
Detailed Specifications of Important Documents
|S. No||Images to be Uploaded||Details|
|1.||Photograph||Photo must be with light background
File Size: Maximum 100KB
File Format: JPG
Important: The photograph should have the name of the candidate along with the date of taking the photograph.
Do not Attest the Photograph
|2.||Signature||Signature must be written on a white background
File Size: Maximum 100KB
File Format: JPG
|3.||Internship Certificate||File Size: 1MB
File Format: PDF
Steps to fill PGIMER 2017 Application Form:
Step 1 – Registration
- Candidates can apply for PGIMER 2017 by filling in the online application form available on the PGI website. By clicking on the tab “Online Application Form”, candidates can start to fill the application form. All fields/columns should be filled and none should be left blank.
- Candidates have to fill the following fields in the registration page:
i. Course Details: Candidates have to fill in the details of the course and subject they are applying for.
ii. Categories: Candidates have to select their category (SC/ST/OBC) and then select the option if they are eligible for relaxation/reservation or not.
iii. Personal Details: Candidates will have to fill in their personal details like their name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, age relaxation (if applicable), gender, nationality, marital status, registered mobile number and email address.
iv.Candidates have to keep in mind to enter their valid personal email id and mobile number as the login id and password will sent through the registered email id and number.
Step 2 – Candidate’s Homepage
- After successful registration candidates will be directed to their homepage. The login id and password of the candidate will be displayed on the homepage and will also be sent to the registered email address and mobile number
- Candidates please note the login id and password for future use.
- Candidates can fill the rest of the application form from the homepage.
Step 3 – Contact Information
Candidates will have to fill in their contact information as the next step. The following information has to be provided by the candidate:
- Correspondence Address (Where the intimation will be sent): Candidates will have to fill in their current address, city, state and correct pincode.
- Permanent Address: If the candidates have the same permanent address as the correspondence then they can select the option of having the same address. Otherwise, candidates will have to fill in their address, city, state and pincode.
Step 4 – Qualifying Exam Information
In this step, candidates will have to fill in their previous qualifying examination information. The following information needs to be provided by the candidate:
- Qualifying Exam
- Qualifying Subject
- Admission Month and Year
- Passing Month and Year
- Maximum Marks
- Marks Obtained
- Institution Passed From
- Candidates have to select whether the institution they graduated from is institution recognized by MCI/DCI/INC or not.
Step 5 – Other Information:
Candidates will have to provide other information relating to their internship, registration and more in this step. Listed below are the information the candidates need to provide:
- Date/Expected date of Completion of 12 Months Internship
- Medical/Nursing Registration
- Medical/Nursing Registration Number – If not applicable, enter 0
- Date of Medical/Nursing Registration – If not applicable, enter current date
- Already done/doing P.G. Degree – Select the correct option
- Presently in Government Service – Select the correct option
Step 6 – Upload Documents:
- Documents to be uploaded are: Photograph, Signature, Internship Certificate and Candidate’s Certificate.
- The specifications of the documents are given above.
- To upload photograph, click on choose file – select relevant scanned image file from browser and click on upload button. Repeat this process for signature, internship certificate and candidate’s certificate too.
Step 7 – Print Application Form:
- Candidates are directed to the Print Application Form page after successfully uploading the documents.
- Candidates have to read the Declaration paragraph after which they need to check the “Declaration Confirmed & Accepted” box and then submit the form.
- Candidates are then directed to pay the application fees.
Step 8 – Submitting the Application Fee:
The application fee for PGIMER 2017 is:
|1.||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||Rs 800|
How to Pay the Application Fee:
- Candidates must download the SBI Challan from the website while filling the PGIMER 2017 Application Form and print it.
- Candidates will have to wait for 48 hours before depositing the fee as it will take minimum 24 hours to transmit the data to the bank.
- Candidates can go to any Branch of the State Bank of India with the fee payment Challan and pay the prescribed application fee in the “Power Jyoti” PUL current account of PGIMER.
1. Payment of the fees at the bank is in cash.
There are two ways to deposit the application fee for PGIMER 2017:
|S. No||Candidate||Service Type||Address To||Account Number|
|1.||Non SBI Account Holder||Power Jyoti||Director, PGIMER, Chandigarh (Examination).||32211613319|
|2.||SBI Account Holder||I-Collect Service||Director, PGIMER, Chandigarh (Examination).||32222954695|
Important Things to remember:
- Candidates must log in and enter the details of the payment made.
- In the case of fees paid through i-collect service, INB reference number has to be mentioned. Fee once deposited is not refundable.
- Candidates have to write their name, address, contact number and course name in which he/she is applying on the back of the Challan page.
- Insufficient fee or deposit of fee in a bank other than State Bank of India will make the candidates ineligible to appear for the examination.
Step 9 – Submitting the PGIMER 2017 Application Form:
- Candidates must check their application form and if it is complete, they should submit the application form.
- They must take a print out of the application form after completing the details. This will be required to be furnished during counselling
Foreign nationals and Sponsored candidates: Such candidates are required to send their application forms along with their academic certificates, NOC from Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, New Delhi, Sponsorship Certificate from Competent Authority and NOC from Employer respectively at least 10 days before the PGIMER 2017 exam to
The Office of Registrar,