FEES AND DUES
The following dues are payable to the Institute, by the candidates admitted to the MD/MS courses:
- Registration Fee : Rs. 500/-
- Tuition Fee : Rs. 250/- per annum
- Laboratory Fee : Rs. 900/- per annum
- Amalgamated Fund : Rs. 720/- per annum
- Security : Rs. 1000/- (refundable only after completion of course)
- Hostel Security : Rs. 5000/- (refundable) to be deposited with the Administrative Officer (Hostel) if hostel accommodation is allotted .
- The first installment of fees for six months is required to be paid immediately after selection.
- The balance is recovered in monthly installments from those receiving emoluments from the Institute.
- Others are required to pay their dues half yearly in advance.
Refund Of Fee
Fees and other charges once paid shall not be refunded in any case, including that of a candidate leaving the Institute before the completion of his/her term or not joining the institute for any reason.
Payment Of Dues
The dues must be paid by the prescribed date. For late payment, a fine @ Rs.5/- per day will be charged, upto a maximum of 15 days. After 15 days the name of the non-paying candidate shall be removed from the rolls of the institute. For re-admission, if otherwise eligible, a sum of Rs.500/- will be charged as re-registration fee in addition to the fine. Such a candidate will have to repeat the period of his/her training for which he/she remains off the rolls.
Release Of Security
- Security will be released only after the receipt of the “No Dues Certificate” on completion of the duration of course.
- No security will be released to those candidates who do not join or discontinue the course midway.