PGIMER 2017 Eligibility Criteria – Applicants of the PGIMER exam can check the detailed PGIMER 2017 Eligibility Criteria on this page. Conducted by the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, candidates who secure minimum prescribed marks and fulfil all the eligibility criteria will be allowed to sit for the PGIMER 2017 examination. The PGIMER 2017 Eligibility Criteria elaborates on the specifications like age factor, educational qualifications, nationality and more. Failing to fulfil the eligibility criteria given by PGIMER 2017 can lead to disqualification of the candidate. Check the full article for more details about the Eligibility Criteria of PGIMER 2017.
PGIMER 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have passed MBBS from a University/Institute recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Candidates must have completed, or are due to complete the one year rotary internship training on or before December 31, 2016 for the January session and on or by June 30, 2017 for the July session.
- They must be registered with the Central or respective State Medical Registration Council.
- Candidates, who have already done, or are doing, MD/MS in any subject at the time of applying, shall not be considered for admission to MD/MS courses. If it is found, during active verification at a later stage, that the candidate has given wrong information, his/her registration will be cancelled without any notice.
PGIMER 2017 Eligibility Criteria for Sponsored/Deputed Candidates:
- Candidate is a permanent or regular employee of the deputing/sponsoring authority, and should have been working for at least the last three years on or before 30th June/31st December for July and January session respectively.
- After getting training at PGIMER, the candidate will be suitably employed by the deputing/sponsoring authority to work for at least five years in the speciality in which training is received by the candidate at PGIMER.
- No financial implications, in the form of emoluments/stipends etc. will fall upon PGIMER during the entire period of his/her course and such payment shall be the responsibility of the sponsoring authority.