PGIMER 2017 Admit Card for July session will be available in the online mode. The link to download PGIMER 2017 admit card will be provided on this page below. The candidates need to provide their login id and password to download the PGIMER 2017 Admit Card. PGIMER 2017 July session exam is scheduled to be held on May 14, 2017. The admit card is important and should be brought at the time of the examination. Failing to bring the admit card to the examination will result in the candidate not being able to sit for the examination. The candidates who have successfully submitted their application form will be issued their admit cards. Read the full article for more details about PGIMER 2017 Admit Card.
PGIMER 2017 Exam is held in two sessions each year – January session and July session to admit eligible candidates for its various postgraduate programmes. Please note that this information is provided for the July session session of PGIMER 2017.
Steps to Download PGIMER 2017 Admit Card
The PGIMER 2017 Admit card will reflect the Roll number and other important instructions that has to be followed by the candidates on the day of the examination. Below are the steps to download the admit card
- Click on the link provided in the page.
- Enter your Login ID and password.
- The candidate’s admit card will be shown on the screen.
- Print out the admit card.
- Print out many copies of admit card for future use.
Details Provided on PGIMER 2017 Hall Ticket
- Candidate’s Name
- Examination Roll Number
- Father’s Name
- Exam Centre
- Examination Schedule
Important Points of PGIMER 2017 Admit Card
- Admit card will not be sent personally to all individuals. Candidates will have to download the admit card online.
- In case the candidate forgets to bring the admit card to the examination centre, the candidate will not be allowed to sit for the examination.
- Candidates will also have to bring an identity proof i.e., Voter ID, Aadhar Card, Driving License, etc which may be demanded by the invigilator staff in case of any doubt.
- Loss of admit card during admission process will harm the candidates selection as most procedures require the admit card.
- In case of any discrepancy in the admit card, candidates are advised to contact the official authority.