- Candidates who are in possession of MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 and possess permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification issued by the Medical Council of India or State Medical Council and have completed one year of internship or likely to complete the internship on or before 31st March 2013, may apply for NEET-PG 2012 through online application system at website www.nbe.gov.in/neetpg
- Candidates found to be ineligible at any stage of NEET-PG will not be permitted to appear in the examination and/or counseling. In an unlikely, event of any ineligible candidate appearing and/or being successful in the NEET-PG, the results/candidature of such candidate shall be cancelled and/or are deemed to be cancelled.
- Requests for appearing in NEET-PG from candidates completing internship after 31st March 2013 or having qualifications that are not recognized shall be summarily rejected. Candidates are further advised not to canvass for the same.
Candidate who are completing their internship after 31st March 2013 or likely to complete after 31st March 2013 need not apply in the NEET-PG exam as they shall be ineligible to participate at any stage of the admission process.
- Registration and /or appearance in NEET-PG does not confer any automatic rights upon the candidate for admission at medical institute /college or MD/MS or PG Diploma programme.
- Eligibility for pursuing MD/MS/PG Diploma shall be as per the rules, regulations and guidelines of respective universities /medical institutions.
- The dates indicated by candidates with regard to12 months Compulsory Rotating Resident Internship i.e. starting date, completion date, shall be treated as final and candidates will be required to submit the original Compulsory Rotating Resident Internship completion certificate at the time of counseling.
- The cut off dates for the recognition of the Medical Colleges, from where the candidates have passed their MBBS Degree Course and completed compulsory rotatory Internship for the year 2012 will be as prescribed by MCI. The Colleges recognized after the date prescribed by MCI will not considered.
- Registration with M.C.I./State Medical Council/ is necessary and its documentary proof should be furnished at the time of counseling.
- Some of the Universities/institutions are having regulations that candidates who are already pursuing the PG Course in their University or in another University are not eligible for admission till they complete the course. The candidates who are already pursuing PG Courses either through All India Quota or State Quota and are applying for a seat under All India Quota may confirm the eligibility conditions of that University in this regard. NBE/MCC/MoHFW shall not be responsible if such candidates are refused for admission. Such candidates may opt for the subject and the college at their own risk and cost.
- Examination Centre
- Admit Card
- Declaration of Results
- Reservation of Seats
- How to crack NEET PG Exam
- Method of Selection
- Fees and Dues