- At the end of Registration and Scheduling process the applicant will get a computer generated acknowledgement, this acknowledgment shall also be sent at the registered e-mail ID of the applicant. A print out of this acknowledgment constitutes the Admit Card-cum-Confirmation Slip. Candidate is required to affix a latest passport size photograph of the following specifications on this acknowledgement. Candidate is required to bring a print out of this acknowledgement to the Test centre along with a identification document as per para 6 below.
Specifications for Photograph –
- A photograph of minimum 35x45 mm with at least 75% coverage of face & head of the candidate.
- A caption indicating name of candidate and date of taking photograph should be there at the bottom of photo.
- Photograph should be taken in a white /very light colored background.
- The photograph needs to display full front view of the face. Please look directly into the camera with a neutral expression.
- Please avoid photograph with reflection or shadow on the face with red eyes.
- The photograph needs to be printed on a high quality paper with at least 600 dpi resolutions.
- The colours must possess the natural appearance and skin tone.
- The photograph must not have kinks, scratches and stains.
- Candidates are required to bring their admit cards along with one of the following original Government issued identification card at the test site -
- Passport or
- PAN Card or
- Voters' ID card or
- Driving License or
- Aadhar Card or
- MCI/State Medical Council registration certificate bearing photograph of the candidate.
Please note that the document has to be valid document, expired documents (expired by date) or photocopies of original are not acceptable. The name of the candidate in the identification document shall be the same as that in the Admit Card-cum-Confirmation Slip.
- Candidates may kindly note that they have to report by the time as indicated in the admit card. Candidates reporting late or beyond the prescribed time shall not be allowed to appear in the test.
- Examination Centre
- Admit Card
- Declaration of Results
- Reservation of Seats
- How to crack NEET PG Exam
- Method of Selection
- Fees and Dues