MRCP PART 1 Preparation course
Course and Format
The course is delivered over 100 hours and is divided into lectures that vary in length from 30 to 40 minutes.
All the core topics for the MRCP part 1 are covered as given below:
- Acid-base disturbance
Main Features of Program
- The unique library of Video Lectures to cover all the topics of Medicine for MRCP Part 1.
- This course is designed to give candidates a head start on revision, with a focus on perfecting examination technique as well as secret tips for a sure success.
- The course is suited to both those just starting their preparation as well as experienced MRCP part 1 candidates who have written the exam previously.
- Special Focus is given on the hard topics
- We also concentrate upon core topics that candidates often struggle with.
- Constantly updated teaching material
- An essential component of the course has been the delivery of all the lectures by experienced educationalists, ensuring both consistency of information and appropriateness of content.
- All the lectures will only be available on the app.
How you should prepare?
- First, See Our lectures and make notes of those.
- Every topic we have started with basic concepts and went to the depth of the subject,
- At the end of each lecture, Last Minute Revision Points have been given
- In that way, you will be able to revise the entire course in just two hours !!!
After seeing the videos then you do questions from any book.
Common mistake - many students do questions without knowing the basic concept
There are many free demo lecture also. Do you want to see free demo lecturesRegister here to see demo lectures
Fees Indian Rupees: 20000 + GST (18%)=23600
You may pay the equivalent amount in any of the below given foreign currencies - USD/340, EUR/ 295, GBP/ 255
Discounted fees for first 1000 registrations -
The discounted fee is Indian Rupees 12,000 (including 18% government tax).)
(You may pay the equivalent amount in any of the below given foreign currencies - USD/170, GBP/130, EUR/150.)