|Online Registration opens from||29-02-2016 (Monday) 11.00 AM|
|On-line Registration closes on||20-04-2016 (Wednesday) 5.00 PM|
- Candidates seeking admission to entrance examination is required to apply online.
- Log on to link in the Home page www.jipmer.edu.in. and navigate to the link "MD/MS Admission July 2016 – Apply Online".
- Read the instruction carefully.
- The candidate should acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to filling up the application on-line.
- UR/OBC / SPONSORED / FOREIGN : 1200/-
- SC/ST : 800/-
Mode of payment
- Net Banking
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
Important Instructions For Filling Application Form
- Mere completion of “REGISTRATION FOR PAYMENT” does not confer right for issue of hall ticket.
- The process of submission of application On-line is completed only after clicking the “submit button” after Up loading personal details, Scanned Photograph and Scanned
- The candidate is advised to download a copy of their filled in application which would contain;
- Application No.,
- Personal details,
- Scanned photograph,
- Scanned signature
- Payment details.
- Fees would not be refunded under any circumstances.
- No request for change in the details provided in the application would be considered, after the submission of the On-line application by clicking the “submit button”.
- Incomplete application, application with false details would be rejected.
- After final submission, request for rectification of any error committed in the application will not be considered under any circumstances
Instructions For Photograph
- One (1) recent colour passport size photograph with light background is required. Black & White / Polaroid photographs are NOT acceptable.
- Photograph MUST be snapped on or after 01.01.2016.
- The photograph must be snapped with a placard while the placard is being held by the candidate indicating name of candidate and date of taking photograph.
- In case name and date are written on the photograph after taking it, the application will be rejected.
- The name and date on the photograph should be legible.
- Candidates must upload photograph and signature to correct specified fields.
- Do not make any mistake in uploading signature and Photograph.
- Candidate must have in softcopy/digital of PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPH (30mm width x 45mm Height) and save it as "Candidate Photograph.jpg" provided by photographer.
- Keep file of photograph minimum size 20KB, as the maximum size limit is 200KB.
Instructions For Signature
- Candidate put his/her SIGNATURE in an area of 80mm Width X 35mm Height on paper with a black ball point pen. Scan that paper.
- Cut Signature area of 80mm Width X 35mm Height and save it as "Candidate Signature.jpg".
- Keep file of Signature minimum size 20KB, as the maximum size limit is 200 KB.