- Candidates who want to apply for JIMPER 2017 exam are required to apply only through the online process.
- The JIPMER 2017 Application Form is available from the 27th March to 3rd May 2017.
- Candidates can fill and submit the application form through the official site of JIPMER.
- After submitting the application form, no changes will be entertained.
- The fee payment will be made only through debit/ credit card or net banking.
- After filling the form candidates have to pay the application fees of Rs 1200/- for the candidates belonging to general/OBC/P-UR/P-OBC category, and Rs 1000/- for the reserved category candidates (SC/ST/P-Sc). Fee for NRI/OCI candidates is Rs. 2500/-.
- OPH/P-OPH candidates are exempted from application fee.
- Candidates can pay the fee through online mode only (Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card).