- Applicant can opt only for three Exam Cities.
- The allotment of Exam City would be as per the order of preference given by the applicant in the application.
- Normally the first preference would be allotted.
- JIPMER, depending upon local conditions, reserves the right to allot any other Exam City other than the preferences given by the applicant.
- The Allotment of Exam City by the Institute will be final and binding.
- In case of any unforeseen circumstances the Exam City can be cancelled at any point of time and a new Exam City can be allotted en bloc with due intimation in newspapers / website.
|Sl. No.||Exam City|