Eligibility norms for MBBS course is mentioned below:
- Candidates must be an Indian National.
- OCI and NRI candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission i.e. must born on or before 1st January 2001. There is not any relaxation on age limit for reserved categories.
- Students must have passed/appearing 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology subjects.
- The candidate should have passed in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually and should have scored minimum 50% marks in PCB (for general) and 40% marks (for SC/ST /OBC/ OPH (reserved).
- General OPH candidates have to secure minimum 45% marks in the above mentioned subjects.
Seat reservation for different categories for admission in MBBS course is listed below:
|Category||No. of Seats|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||28|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||16|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||11|
|NRI/ OCI (Under Self Financing Scheme)||5|