Computer Live Test (CLT)
DBMCI announces across nation Computer Live Test (CLT) also called DBMCI-CLT.
(Date for Next CLT in 2017 will be announced soon).
Fees - Rs 400/-
About DBMCI- CLT
- This test is conducted at our Designated Centres across India.
- Based on the Item-Response Theory and other guidelines provided by NBE as well as other PG Medical Entrance Examination
- The meticulously analysed result includes equating and scaling as per the actual exam guidelines.
- DBMCI CLT will predict the relative importance of all the 19 subjects that comprise the AIPGMEE syllabus.
- The relative importance of each subject depends not only on the number of questions asked from each subject but also on the merit given to each question of that subject.
- Also, the merit depends on how students are performing in that subject.
Why DBMCI Computer Live Test (CLT)?
EXAM ENVIRONMENT REPLICATED
It replicates the exam environment and gives vital experience and knowledge that will help you with your Actual exams.
BASED NEET PATTERN
Exams are based on Latest Exam Pattern to give you enough confidence before you appear in real exam
Helps you generate data for the analysis of your performance vis-à-vis others and even your own previous performance.
INCREASES YOUR CHANCES TO CLEAR MD ENTRANCE
Students who give DBMCI-CLT tend to top various in various PG Medical Entrance Exams. The result of our CLT series precisely echoed AIPG, AIIMS and PGI results.
ALL INDIA RANKING
You have exact idea where you stand in All India Ranking.