Computer Live Test (CLT)
DBMCI announces across nation Computer Live Test (CLT) also called DBMCI-CLT.
Fees - Rs - 500 for DBMINDS and Rs - 1000 for outsider students
- Test will be conducted only in Computer labs to give a complete exam atmosphere to the students.
- Based on the Item-Response theory & other guidelines provided by NBE as well as other PG Medical entrance examination.
- The meticulously analyzed result includes equating & scaling as per the actual exam guidelines.
- DBMCI-CLT will predict the relation importance of all the 19 subjects that comprise the NEET syllabus.
- It will be the best way to remove the anxiety and the exam fear a students generally faces while giving the exam on Computer.
- The relative importance of each subjects depends not only on the number of questions asked from each subjects, but also on the merit given to each question of that subjects.
- Also the merit depends on how other students are performing in that subjects. (It also calculates the number of right questions and the number of wrong questions given by students.
Exam environment Replicated
It replicates the exam environment & gives vital experience & knowledge that will help you with actual exams. The ultimate aim is to pass a test, if at the last minute you choke due to some reason, all the preparation you have done will go waste. So, DBMCI will make sure that the CLT will look like a NEET exam to the students. We make sure you are prepared for everything with full potential.
Based on NEET Pattern
Exams are based on latest exam Pattern in the real exam.
Helps you generate data for the analysis of your performance vis-avis others &even your own previous performance so, as to locate your weak areas and help then to strengthen them.
Increase your chance
Students who give DBMCI-CLT tend to top various in various PG Medical Entrance Exams. The result of our CLT series precisely echoed AIPG, AIIMS and PGI results.
Perfect example of Dr. Koutilya Patel Rank-1 in Grand CLT . Students who give DBMCI-CLT tend to top various in various PG Medical Entrance Exams.
The result of our CLT series precisely echoed AIPG, AIIMS and PGI results.
Things have changed in the recent years with new pattern in AIPG with NBE making the exam with complex marking scheme of scaling & equating. Each question is allotted different credit or marks based on how many students were able to do so and how good was the question to discriminate between a high scorer and a low scorer. We are only institute offering similar marking scheme to NBE/NEET.
ALL INDIA RANKING
You have exact idea where you stand in All India Ranking.