Code Blue 2018 Registration Closed
If you have an agile mind, a thirst for knowledge and perseverance that can last till the final buzzer sounds, then here's your turn! CODE BLUE 2018 is coming up with a quiz which aims to shell out medical students with excellent brains and unbeatable intelligence. Only browsing through the books won't be enough! You will need a good sense of practical approach and proper understanding of medical sciences to win.
DBMCI brings the ultimate chance for medical students from all over India to perform & prove themselves & an opportunity to win assured gift at every level.
So, get ready to dazzle & to win the gifts of worth Rs. 50 Lakh.
How to register & Play?
- All the Students who are registering for Code Blue can avail "10% discount in Classroom Coaching" & "50 % discount in UG test series"
- 1st year & 2nd year Student of any medical college in India is eligible for the Quiz.
- Registration can be done online at www.dbmci.com
- To play the quiz download the DBMCI APP from Google Play Store or IOS App Store.
The quiz will be conducted in 3 rounds.
- First round of the Quiz is App Based quiz, where the participant can appear for an Online Test from any part of the country.
- Quiz Date: 1st Aug 2018 to 10th Aug 2018
- Quiz Time: Exact 1:30 pm & Exact 9:30 Pm (Students can play any or both the quiz)
- Number of questions in the quiz - 10 questions
- Quiz Duration: Each question will have a time window of 30 secs for each question (Irrespective of question attempted or un-attempted)
- Default winning rule: 80% Correct Answers
- The result will be declared at 11:00 pm daily on the APP with winning Amount
- Quiz result will be announced on DBMCI App
- Notification will be sent to the participants on the App
- Cash award will be distributed equally amongst the winners
Round 2 Qualification criteria
- Top 500 Winners of the Round 1 will be qualified for Round 2
- Final Winner list for round 2 will be declared on 18th Aug 2018
- Second Round is also App base quiz, Where the top 500 winners of round one will participate.
- Quiz Date: On 28th Aug 2018
- Quiz Time: 7:00 PM to 8 : 00 PM
- Number of questions in the quiz - 100 questions
- Quiz Duration - 1 hour
- Winner list for round 3 will be declared with on 1st September 2018
Round 3 Qualification criteria
- Top 8 winners of the Round 2 will be qualified for the Round 3
- The round will be played by the 8 winners of round 2 (divided in 4 teams) & 2 teams will be selected at random at the venue.
- Rest of the quiz criteria will be Declared Soon.
- The Winners of the Round two will be provided with transportation & accommodation for the third-round venue.
- Round 1 Rewards
- Awards will be distributed from Rs 2 lakh daily
- Top 5 rankers would be given UG test Series free of cost
- Round 2 Rewards
- 30% discount on any of he DBMCI classroom courses for the Round 2 Participants
- Complete book Set to given to each student
- Invitation to play round 3 Live at the live centre (ALL EXPENSES PAID)
- Round 3 Rewards
- 1st Prize: Worth Rs. 1,50,000/-
- 2nd Prize: Worth Rs. 1,30,000/-
- 3rd Prize: Worth Rs. 1,20,000/-