Champion Live Test Series
DBMCI announces across nation Champion Live Test Series (CLTS) also called DBMCI-CLTS.
- Champion live test series will be conducted only in computer labs to give a complete exam atmosphere to the students.
- It will be the best way to remove the anxiety and the exam fear a student generally faces while giving the exam on a computer.
- Test will be conducted on weekdays in the evening. A fixed slot will be provided to the students.
- 12Regular Computer Live Test + One Grand CLT.
- 6 NEET Pattern + 2 PGI Pattern + 2 AIIMS Pattern + 1 JIPMER Pattern + 1 Image Based Test.
- Test will be conducted across the Nation.
- All India ranking will be given which will coincide with the actual Neet ranking.
- Rank directly Co-relates with actual NEET performance.
- Test based on Pro-metric System used during NEET exam.
About DBMCI- CLTS
- This test is conducted at our Designated Centres (computer labs) across India.
- Based on the Item-Response Theory and other guidelines provided by NBE as well as other PG Medical Entrance Examination.
Why DBMCI Live Champion Test Series (CLTS)?
EXAM ENVIRONMENT REPLICATED
It replicates the exam environment and gives vital experience and knowledge that will help you with your Actual exams.
LATEST EXAM PATTERN
Exams are based on Latest Exam Pattern to give you enough confidence before you appear in real exam
INCREASES YOUR CHANCES TO CLEAR MD ENTRANCE
Students who give DBMCI-CLTS tend to top various in various PG Medical Entrance Exams. The result of our CLTS series precisely echoed NEET, AIIMS, JIPMER and PGI results.
ALL INDIA RANKING
You have exact idea where you stand in All India Ranking.
Champion Live Test Series Schedule for 2017
|29th June 2017||Thursday||NEET - 4|
|20th July 2017||Thursday||NEET - 5|
|31st August 2017||Thursday||NEET - 6|
|07th September 2017||Thursday||JIPMER - 1|
|21st September 2017||Thursday||IMAGE BASED TEST|
|28th September 2017||Thursday||PGI - 2|
|5th October 2017||Thursday||AIIMS - 2|
|12th October 2017||Thursday||GRAND CLT (NEET)|