A Complete Book Of Pathology
by Dr Bhatia Faculty
Available (Dispatched in 5 to 7 Working days.)
We accept payment by:
MRP Price 830
(Price is inclusive of all taxes)
- Book: Pathology
- Author: Dr Bhatia Faculty
- ISBN: 978-93-84094-27-0
- Binding: Paper Pack
- Publisher: Dr Bhatia Publication
- Language: English
- page: 622
This is the best available book for Pathology for any PG entrance exam because of following reasons
- This book has been written by the subject specialist teacher (Unlike other books which have been written by a non subject non teacher!!!).
- This book is complete in all the aspect for Pathology.
- Review questions from AIIMS AIPG PGI NEET DNB & State Exams.
- Incorporates over 10 years of questions from various other postgraduate medical entrance examination arranged in the form of review questions at the end of respective chapters.
- Each question has been provided with an authentic answer and a reference from the latest edition of "Robbins Basic of Pathology.
- Remember its not just the questions that are repeated in exams but the "TOPICS" too keeping that in mind other relevant content is also added to the explanations".
- All sub specialty of Pathology have been covered separately with crisp concise and to the point answers
- There are no repetitions of questions; it means same question has not been discussed again and again.
- So first you read the text of this you attempt the questions. In this way you can finish your entire Pathology in a short time & you will have plenty of time for revision
- Once you have done all the questions than you mark it which questions you have done wrong. In the next round of doing questions you should mainly focus on these questions which you did wrong on 1st time study.