A Complete Book Of Anaesthesia
by Dr Bhatia Faculty
Available (Dispatched in 5 to 7 Working days.)
We accept payment by:
MRP Price 375
(Price is inclusive of all taxes)
- Book: Anaesthesia
- Author: Dr Bhatia Faculty
- ISBN: 978-93-84094-34-8
- Binding: Paper Pack
- Publisher: Dr Bhatia Publication
- Language: English
- page: 312
This is the best available book for Anaesthesia for any PG entrance exam because of following reasons.
- This book has been written by the subject specialist teacher (Unlike other books which have been written by a non subject - non teacher!!!).
- It includes both theory and MCQs` so this is complete in all the aspect for Anaesthesia. Hence it is named Anaesthesia Complete!!! So you don t need to read any theory or MCQs Book of Anesthesia.
- MCQs are from NEET, AIIMS, PGI & JIPMER Exams.
- It incorporates over ten years of questions including 2016 exams` from various PG entrance examination arranged in the form of review questions at the end of respective chapters.
- Each question has been provided with an authentic answer with explanation and a reference from the latest edition of "Millers Anaesthesia".
- All sub specialty of Anesthesia have been covered separately with crisp concise and to the point answers.
- Here are no repetitions of questions it means same question has not been discussed again and again.
- So first you read the theory of each chapter then you attempt the questions. In this way you can finish your entire Anaesthesia in a short time & you will have plenty of time for revision
- Once you have done all the questions than you mark - which questions you have done wrong. In the next round of doing questions you should mainly focus on those questions which you did wrong on 1st time study.