Eligibility Criteria 2018
Candidates who are desirous to take admission in AIIMS PG 2018 January session MD/MS/MDS programmes can check below for the detailed eligibility criteria as declared by the exam conducting authority, AIIMS, New Delhi. AIIMS PG 2018 is a national level entrance exam conducted twice a year for providing admissions to approximately 183 MD/MS programmes in Clinical and Basic Clinical Sciences and 7 MDS programmes in its each session, January and July. It is advised to carefully read the eligibility criteria of AIIMS PG 2018 as shown below before filling up the online application form.
Important highlights of AIIMS PG 2018 Eligibility Criteria for July session:
- Candidate must possess a MBBS degree for MD/MS programmes from a university/institution recognized by Medical Council of India
- Candidate must possess a BDS degree for MDS programme from a university/institution recognzed by Dental Council of India
- Candidate must have completed or likely to complete their 12 months of rotating internship on or before April 30, 2017
- Candidates who will complete their internship after mm/dd/yy are not eligible to apply for AIIMS PG 2018 January session
- Candidates belonging to general and OBC category must have secured a minimum of 55% marks in MBBS programmes , while candidates belonging to SC/ST must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate