AIIMS PG 2018 Counselling for January sesion will be conducted in three rounds, beginning from mm/dd/yy. Candidates whose names will appear in AIIMS PG 2018 Result cum merit list for January session can check below for the detailed information on AIIMS PG 2018 Counselling. In order to participate in AIIMS PG examination 2018 Counselling for Janaury session, candidates have to download the call letter by entering their roll number and date of birth. This must be noted that no candidate will be allowed to participate in AIIMS PG Counselling 2018 January session without a valid call letter. According to official notification, in each category the number of candidates called for counselling will be 8 times the number of seats available for admission. Further, candidates will be called for AIIMS PG Counselling 2018 as per their rank in the merit list.
AIIMS PG Counselling 2018 for January session will be conducted in three rounds beginning from mm/dd/yy. The second round counselling will be conducted mm/dd/yy, while the third and open counselling for vacant seats will be conducted on mm/dd/yy.
AIIMS PG Counselling Schedule 2018 for January Session
|Counselling events||Important Dates|
|AIIMS PG 2017 Counselling Round 1||mm/dd/yy|
|AIIMS PG 2017 Counselling Round 2||mm/dd/yy|
|AIIMS PG 2017 Counselling Round 3||mm/dd/yy|
According to qualifying criteria of AIIMS PG 2018, those candidates will be declared qualified who have secured a minimum of 50 percentile in the entrance exam. The exam conducting authority will prepare AIIMS PG 2018 Result list all candidates based on their marks. During the counselling procedure, candidates have the right to choose any of the available seats in the discipline of their choice as per the merit list. Further, confirmed seat allotment letter will issued by the next day of counselling session. The selected candidates have to undergo medical examination by the Board appointed by AIIMS and if found medically fit will join the course after paying the fees by the date stipulated in the selection letter.
Highlights of AIIMS PG 2018 Counselling for January session:
- Candidate must bring the original certificates for date of birth and caste category proof (if applicable), MBBS/BDS mark sheet, degree, internship completion certificate, permanent medical registration etc
- Candidate can choose any of the available seats in discipline of their choice at the time counselling procedure
- Candidates who have been admitted must join the concerned department on the date mentioned in the selection letter. If they do not join, they will forfeit all their claims for a seat and fee deposited will not be refunded
- Candidates who will fail to report for AIIMS PG counselling 2018 round 1 will not be eligible to appear in subsequent rounds
- If a candidate, has already taken admission in any other college in India or Abroad and have deposited original documents with the concerned college will be allowed to attend the first counselling session with a condition to provide the documentary proof from the said college
Highlights of AIIMS PG 2018 Counselling Round 1
- AIIMS PG Counselling 2018 order will be as General and 50% AIIMS preferential candidate of total MBBS seats of AIIMS/ST/SC/OBC
- Candidates who will receive a seat confirmation will not be eligible to eligible to appear in second round of counselling
- If a candidate wants subject ‘X’ and it is not available, then they can select for subject ‘Y’ provisionally. The provisional seat of such candidates will be confirmed in second round of counselling only
- A candidate who does not want to take a seat provisionally but wants to appear in second round of counselling are eligible for it
AIIMS PG 2018 Counselling Round 2 Highlights:
- The order of counselling will be as General/50% AIIMS preferred candidates of total MBBS seats of AIIMS/ST/SC/OBC
- During this round of counselling, candidates who had opted for a provisional seat will receive a confirmation against it
- A candidate who has selected a provisional seat would lose the candidature in case he/she will not appear in AIIMS PG 2018 counselling round 2
- During second round of counselling, all seats will be treated as confirmed seats
AIIMS PG 2018 Open Counselling Round:
For all MD/MS seats left vacant after AIIMS PG 2018 including surrendered/resigned and cancelled, an open counselling round will be held on mm/dd/yy. The list of eligible candidates for open selection round will be displayed on official website shortly.