Important Dates For Application Form
- Date of uploading of Prospectus & Commencement of online registration of application. 24.02.2016 Wednesday
- Last date for Registration of Online application 23.03.2016 (upto 5:00 pm) Wednesday
- Last date for checking status of application: Accepted & Rejected with reasons. Applicants are required to check status on 05.04.2016 through the Registration Status Tab of their My Page after Login. 04.04.2016 Monday
- Last date for submission of required documents for Regularization of Rejected Application. No Correspondence will be entertained after 13.04.2016 under any circumstance and candidates are request NOT TO CONTACT the Examination Section. 13.04.2016 Wednesday
- Last date receiving forwarded & approved applications forms with “No Objection” by the for Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India for Foreign Nationals to apply & appear in the AIIMS PG Entrance Examination July 2016 session. 13.04.2016 Wednesday
- General / OBC Category: Rs.1000/- +Transaction Charges as applicable
- SC/ST Category: Rs. 800/- +Transaction Charges as applicable
- OPH Candidates: Exempted from payment of any Fee
MODE OF PAYMENT
- Through Debit /Credit Card/Net Banking
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
Follow instructions and help manual
Candidate should fill in the online Application Form taking utmost care and following instructions and help manual as given in the APPENDIX - IV below, step by step.
Be correct in filling the form else it will be rejected
Candidate should fill in the Online Application form correctly. Incorrect filled form may result in rejection.
ONLINE REGISTRATION & SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM
- A candidate seeking admission to the Entrance Examination is required to submit his/her application in the prescribed format available online on www.aiimsexams.org
Application form Fee and Entrance exam Fee
- The cost of Application Form includes the fee for entrance examination which is non-refundable and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- The candidate is required to go through the prospectus carefully and acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to filling in of the online application form.
Fill Mandatory Details for deposit the prescribed fee
- After selecting the online registration, fill the mandatory details asked for deposit the prescribed fee in the through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking after submitting fees filled required information step by step.
Candidate is responsible for filling correct details
- Follow the Instructions scrupulously. It will be the responsibility of the candidates to ensure that correct details are filled in the Application Form.
- The Institute will not be responsible for any cancellation of candidature/loss or lack of communication etc. as a consequence of incorrectly filled application form. No candidate should register more than one application.
Uploading Photo/Signature/Left Thumb Impression
- All applicants are required to ensure that Photo/Signature/Left Thumb Impression is uploaded according to the instructions provided in Appendix IV. Failure to do so may result in rejection of applications.
Cancellation of Duplicate applications
- Duplicate applications from any applicant will result in cancellation of all such applications. No intimations regarding such summary rejections will be provided.
STATUS OF ONLINE REGISTRATION
Acknowledgement of successful Online Registration
- Acknowledgement of successful Online Registration will be forwarded to applicant’s Registered email ID. The Registration Form will remain Under Review regarding eligibility.
Checking status of uploaded images
- However, candidates can check their status of uploaded images with two working days from the date of online Registration is done and subsequent further status updates.
Upload of Rejected images
- The rejected images can be updated till the registration is open.
Check final status of Registration Form
- The candidates are advised to check final status of their Registration Form regarding images and eligibility and Admit Card which will be available on AIIMS website www.aiimsexams.org as per the schedule mentioned in the “IMPORTANT DATES AT A GLANCE”.
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION BY CANDIDATES WHO ARE EMPLOYED
- The Institute does not have any objection if the candidates in employment apply directly for the above postgraduate course.
- However, all such candidates should inform their employer in writing that they are applying for this Entrance Examination.
- They should also sign the undertaking in the down loaded copy of Registration Slip that they have informed their employer about the submission of the application to AIIMS.
- If any communication is received from their department/office withholding permission to the candidate's appearing at the entrance examination/admission to the course, the candidature/admission of the candidate will be cancelled, and no further correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION OF "SPONSORED" CANDIDATES
- a) Candidates who are permanent employees of any Central/State Government/Armed Forces or the Public Sector Undertaking/Autonomous Body can be sponsored by the respective Government/Defence Authorities or the Competent Authorities of PSU/Autonomous Body.
- b) A State Government can sponsor candidates only for those postgraduate (MD/MS/MDS courses which are not available in the State. A certificate regarding non-availability of the course (for which the candidate is being sponsored) in the concerned State, duly signed by the Secretary/Director General of Health Services of the Central / State Government/ DGAFMS/Competent Authority or PSU/Autonomous Body viz Director/Executive Head of the concerned organization, should be furnished in the format prescribed for this purpose.
- c) Sponsored candidate is required to register online & fill online application form. All eligible "sponsored" candidates will be called by the Institute for an entrance test.
- d) Seats as shown in the prospectus are available for "sponsored" candidates. Sponsored candidates will be designated as "trainees".
- e) The subject for which the candidate is being sponsored should be clearly specified in the sponsorship form by the sponsoring authority. The candidate can be sponsored for only one subject. The applications of those candidates who are sponsored for more than one subject will not be considered.
- f) No "Sponsored" candidate will be paid any emoluments by the Institute during the training period. Such payments will be the responsibility of the sponsoring authority (i.e. Central/State Government or Defense Authorities).
- g) Sponsored candidates must submit/send sponsorship certificate in original from their employers in the following format along with the application form & Registration Slip to the Asstt. Controller of Examination, AIIMS, New Delhi-110 608 by 30.03.2016.
- Those who fail to do so should submit it before the date of issue of Admit Cards as mentioned under IMPORTANT DATES "AT A GLANCE" above, failing which their candidature will be cancelled.
- REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION OF FOREIGN NATIONALS/ Overseas Citizen of India (OCI)
- a) Foreign nationals are required to fill in the prescribed online application form indicating the choice of subject (only one subject) for admission to Postgraduate courses leading to award of MD/MS/M.Ch. (6 yrs.)/MDS degree.
- b) The foreign nationals are required to send their Registration Slip of Online application through Diplomatic Channel. They are also required to appear in the Competitive Entrance Examination along with other candidates.
- An ‘Advance Copy’ is required to be submitted at AIIMS, New Delhi before the last date of online registration. However the application of all such candidates will be processed only after receipt of the same through Diplomatic Channel.
- c) The foreign nationals will be considered against the seats advertised under the "Sponsored" category for MD/MS/MDS courses. They should be registered with MCI/DMC/DCI before they will be allowed to join the said course. If they are selected for the same.
- d) Seats are not reserved in any discipline for foreign nationals (except the bilateral agreement between the Government of India and any other nation).
- e) Nominations/No objection for the candidate should reach the Examination Section before the date of issue of the Admit Card as specified under IMPORTANT DATES "AT A GLANCE".
- In case of nonreceipt of the nominations/clearance/no objection from the concerned Ministry by due date, their candidature will not be considered.
- f) No emoluments will be paid by AIIMS to the Foreign National candidates.
- g) OVERSEAS CITIZEN OF INDIA (OCI) : OCI registered under Section 7A of Citizenship Act 1955 are also eligible to appear in PG courses and all terms and conditions applicable for Indian Nationals will be applicable to the candidates. The candidate will submit proof of Registration as OCI under Section 7A of Citizenship Act 1955 to be eligible to appear for this Entrance Examination.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH REGISTRATION SLIP
- No document (copies of certificate, mark sheets etc.) is required to be attached with the downloaded Registration Slip except the following applicable to Sponsored Candidates and Foreign nationals:
- Sponsorship Certificate (in the case of sponsored candidate) in the format prescribed in the Prospectus, duly completed and signed by the competent authority.
- NOC from Ministry of Health & Family Welfare in case of Foreign National
Note: Sponsored/Foreign national category candidates should send the above documents in a separate envelope to the Asstt. Controller of Examinations, Examination Section, AIIMS, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 110068 indicating their Registration No. on the top of the envelope and on the documents followed by the name of course/discipline applied for.
Important Instructions for Applicants filling AIIMS PG Courses [MD/MS/ M.Ch (6 Yrs.)/DM(6 Yrs.)/MDS] July 2016 Online Registration Form
- Open the website of All India Institute of Medical Sciences.
The URL of the website is http://www.aiimsexams.org.
Step 1: Registration
- After opening the website, the next step is Registration.
- By clicking on Academic Courses Tab an Applicant can navigate to the desired course to registered him/her self.
- For New Registration, click on Click Here button on New Registration Page.
- For already registered candidate, enter Candidate Id, Password (already sent on registered email id) and Captcha and then click on Login button.
Applicant must ensure that their mobile number is not registered with DND (Do Not Disturb) service. Applicant must check his/her Email Inbox, Junk mail and Spam) after registration.
- Once clicked for New Registration the applicant will be directed to Instructions Page.
- All Applicants are advised to read the instructions carefully before proceeding for Registration.
- The steps of Registration process will guide you in completing the Registration process.
- After reading the instructions, click on Proceed button.
- On clicking the “Proceed” button Next page shown will be the New Candidate Registration Form. (All #marked fields are optional).
- Read the Declaration of Eligibility carefully and give consent on it before submitting the form.
- After filling the required information click on “Register” button.
- On successful registration a message will appear on screen containing ‘Candidate ID’ and ’Password’.
- An Email and SMS will also be sent to registered E-mail Id and mobile number having Login Credentials i.e. Candidate ID and password.
- Please note this candidate id for future references.
Change Password Login
- Change password login with the provided login Credentials i.e. Candidate Id and Password and correct Captcha.
- On first time login, candidate has to change password Change Password through Change Password page.
- Re-login with the new changed password to complete due steps of Registration Process.
Candidate Information Page
After re-login the next page appears which will show the all Six (6) steps of Registration Process.
- First step is new candidate Registration for MD/MS/M.CH(6 Yrs.)/D.M. (6Yrs.)/MDS.
The color of the Number of the Step in Navigation Bar will change from Red to Green as the steps get completed and candidate can jump/go to any steps among the completed steps at any time.
Color will change from red to green as a step of registration gets completed
Edit Information Page
- Candidate should re-check the filled in information, in case there is some error in the information filled in the form Candidate can edit some information by clicking on Edit Button.
- It will redirect candidate to Registration page where some information can be edited.
- After Click On update button, Candidate will Land to Qualification Details Page.
Step 2: Qualification details
- After first step of registration process is completed, the next step is to fill Qualification Details.
- Candidate should fill all the information asked for regarding Qualifying Examination, Internship and Medical Registration and then click on Save and Proceed button.
Step 3: Make Payment
- After Centre Choice, candidates can choice the payment option to pay registration Fee. Online Payment For Online Payment, candidate should click on Online Payment button and it will direct candidate to the Bank’s Payment Gateway to make payment through Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- Fill all the required details and click on Pay button.
- Candidate should enter the information asked for to pat through on line mode and click ok PAY button.
- Candidate must remember to take printout of Payment Receipt as a proof of payment by clicking on Print button.
Step 4: City Choice
The third step is Centre Choice.
- After filling qualification details candidate will be directed to Centre Choice Page.
- Candidate can choose his/her centre on first come first serve basis from the centre availability list (centre availability list shows the real time status of seats in a city).
- The allocation of centre is subject to the payment confirmation. The centre allocation will be done on First Come First Serve basis; however AIIMS decision regarding the centre allocation will be final and cannot be challenged at any stage.
- Candidate can choose the payment option to make registration fee payment at centre choice page.
- Click on Proceed button for payment of Registration Fee.
Step 5: Upload Images
The third step is Centre Choice.
- After Successful Payment Confirmation, Candidate needs to upload their latest passport size Photograph, Signature and Thumb Impression.
- The supported digital image format includes gif, png, jpg/jpeg.
First read the instructions given regarding Photo, Signature and Thumb Impression upload.
- To upload image click Choose File button and browse to path where the image is stored. You can see the preview of the uploaded images.
- Please refer to Sample Images provided on the page, if you are satisfied with the preview of images, click on Accept button else try again to upload the images.
- After uploading all three required images, give consent on the declaration and click on Save & Proceed button.
Step 6: Print Registration Form
- The sixth and the Last Step is Registration Form generation.
- Candidate must take print of Registration form once all steps of registration are completed.
- Click on Submit button and take printout of Registration Slip.
- Registration form contains all the details provided by candidate during on line registration i.e. Personal Details, Qualification Details, City chosen, Payment details and Uploaded Images etc.
- Check all the details in Registration Form carefully, if some entered information is to be corrected/ edited then click on edit button, do the necessary corrections and then click on Final Submit button.
- Take the print of the Registration Form after final submission of form. Candidate can take the print out of the Registration Form by clicking on Print button.
- After clicking Final Submit button, color of navigation bar of all the steps of registration process will change to Green from Red.
- After completing all 6 steps of registration process, candidate will be registered successfully and can navigate to any completed step through Navigation Buttons available on to of the page.
- Candidate must Logout after registration is done successfully.
INSTRUCTION FOR UPLOADING IMAGES
Candidates are required to upload their Photograph, Signature and Left Thumb Impression during Online Registration.
- One (1) recent color passport size photograph with white background is required. The dimensions of the photograph should be 3.5*4.5 cms (width*height).
- Black & White / Polaroid photographs are NOT acceptable. Photograph should not be taken by mobile phone camera.
- Photograph should be taken professionally, so that it may not blur while enlarging it.
- Photograph MUST be taken recently and should not be taken more than six months prior from the start of Online Registration.
- Draw a box having size 3.5 x 4.5 cms (width*height) on a plain white sheet and paste the photograph inside the box.
- Select the area having photograph only, not the whole sheet and scan the photograph on 200 dpi.
- Save the scanned image as “Photograph.jpg" (supported formats include jpg/ jpeg, gif, png). Keep the size of image between 10 KB to 100 KB.
Candidates must upload Photograph to correct specified field. Do not make any mistake in uploading Photograph
- To upload "Photograph.jpg"
- Click "Choose File" button right to the photograph field.
- Select the scanned "Photograph.jpg" file from saved location and click "Open" button.
- Draw a box of size 6 x 3 cms (width * height), on a plain white sheet and put the signature inside the box.
- Signature should be done with thick point Black/Blue pen only. Signatures having only Initials or done in CAPITAL letters are not acceptable.
- Scan the area having signature only not the whole sheet. Scan the signature on 200 dpi. It should not be blurred while enlarging it.
- Save the scanned image as "Signature.jpg". Supported formats of the image include jpg/jpeg, gif, png. (Keep the size of the image between 10 KB to 50 KB.)
Candidates must upload Signature to correct specified field.
Do not make any mistake in uploading Signature.
- To upload "Candidate Signature.jpg"
- Click “Choose file” button right to the signature field
- Select the scanned "Signature.jpg" file from saved location and click "Open" button.
LEFT THUMB IMPRESSION
- Draw a box of size 4 x 3 cms (width * height) on a plain white sheet.
- Take a good quality Blue/Black ink stamp pad.
- Put your left thumb gently on the stamp pad and role lightly in horizontal manner.
- The lines of the finger should be clearly visible in the print.
- Scan the area of white sheet having thumb impression only, not the whole sheet.
- Scan the left thumb impression on 200 dpi. It should not be blurred while enlarging it.
- Save the image as "Left Thumb Impression.jpg". Supported formats of the image include jpg/jpeg, gif, png.
- Keep the size of image between 10 KB to 50 KB.
UPLOADING LEFT THUMB IMPRESSION
Candidates must upload Left Thumb Impression to correct specified field. Do not make any mistake in uploading Left Thumb Impression.
- To upload "Candidate Left Thumb Impression.jpg"
- Click “Choose file” button right to the Left Thumb Impression field.
- Select the scanned "Left Thumb Impression.jpg" file from saved location and click "Open" button.