Admit Card 2017
AIIMS New Delhi will release the admit card of AIIMS PG 2017 on April 25 in online mode. AIIMS PG 2017 admit card for July session will be available for those candidates only whose application forms will be accepted by the exam conducting authority, AIIMS, New Delhi. In order to download the admit card, candidates have to enter their id and password, given at the time of filling up the application forms of AIIMS PG 2017. Candidates can check below for the complete details of AIIMS PG admit card 2017 July session.
Important Dates related to AIIMS PG 2017 Admit Card(July Session)
|AIIMS PG 2017 Admit Card||April 25, 2017|
|Finalization and allotment of Exam Centres||April 25, 2017|
|AIIMS PG 2017 July session exam||May 7, 2017|
How to download AIIMS PG Admit Card 2017
- Candidates have to click on the above mentioned link to start downloading the AIIMS PG 2017 admit card
- After clicking on the link, candidates have to tap on ‘applicants login’ button
- After this, candidates will have to enter their id and password received at the time of registration process
- After providing the details, candidates will be redirected to AIIMS PG 2017 July session admit card in a pdf format
- Now, candidates will have to download it and take the print out
AIIMS PG 2017 Admit Card - Click here to download the hall ticket of AIIMS PG July Session(Link will be available from April 25)
AIIMS PG admit card 2017 will consist of the following details:
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s registration number
- AIIMS PG 2017 July session exam date and time
- AIIMS PG 2017 Exam centre address
Note: Candidates will not be allowed to appear in the exam without a valid AIIMS PG admit card 2017.
This year, AIIMS PG 2017 July session will be conducted on May 7, 2017 for providing admissions to as many as 183 MD/MS seats in Clinical and Basic Clinical sciences and 7 MDS seats.